$50 Gift Card code
Make her day special with a Figleaf Boutique Gift Card code!
Our customers love our Gift Card codes as gifts because they are able to use the $ funds toward the purchase of their favorite item(s) in the styles, colors and sizes that work best for them!
Many of our customers report that they love to keep track of their Gift Card code on their phone for convenient access when redeeming in store and/or online.
What is it & how does it work?
A Figleaf Boutique Gift Card code is an electronic code that holds a specific amount of $ funds that can be redeemed only for merchandise in Figleaf Boutique stores and/or on FigleafBoutique.com by entering the unique Gift Card code at checkout.
- The amount of $ funds associated with the unique Gift Card code are loaded at the time of purchasing your Gift Card code.
- Our system automatically calculates and keeps track of the amount of $ funds associated with your unique Gift Card code!
- Gift Card codes are not re-loadable; however, if you return or exchange an item that was originally purchased with a Gift Card code, the amount paid for the item being returned or exchanged will load back onto the Gift Card code,... so it's important to keep track of your code! (This assumes that the item is returnable or exchangeable according to our policy.)
How to purchase a Gift Card code?
- Add to cart & purchase the Figleaf Boutique Gift Card code in the amount you choose!
- Check your email for the Gift Card code!
- Forward the Gift Card code to the person of your choice via email, or request that we do that for you in the "add a note to this order" link section at checkout. Make sure the email address is correct!
- Redeem the Gift Card code at checkout online at FigleafBoutique.com, or in a Figleaf Boutique brick & mortar store.
Please note that:
- All Gift Card codes purchased online are emailed to the customer email address entered at checkout, so make sure your email is correct!
- You can email the Gift Card code to the person of your choice or keep for yourself.
- If you would like the Gift Card code to be emailed by us to an email that is not your own, please add a note for us inside your order by clicking the "add a note to your order" link and then by typing your request instructions and the additional email!
- We do not mail or ship physical Gift Card codes.
- Gift Card codes are not eligible to be purchased at a discount.
- Returned or exchanged items originally purchased with a Gift Card code are credited back to the same Gift Card code (whether in part or in full, depending on original payment), so be sure to keep track of your code as needed.
- Figleaf Boutique management and staff does not have access to customer Gift Card codes, but if you lose yours, we will try our best to help if we are able! Please email us at shop@FigleafBoutique.com and include your full name and email so we can try to resend the balance and code to you via email.
- If the Gift Card code was a gift, we will need to know the full name and email address of the person who purchased the code.
- Gift Card codes are not refundable at any time.
- Gift Card codes do not expire unless Figleaf Boutique closes permanently.
- Due to COVID-19 pandemic, brick & mortar stores may be closed or have shortened hours so be sure to check our store info in the footer section of our website.