What is a Figleaf Boutique Store Credit?
When a customer exchanges an item in our brick & mortar stores according to our in-store exchange policy, they are issued a store credit for the amount they paid for the item being exchanged, in the form of a Figleaf Boutique Gift Card code.
The Figleaf Boutique Gift Card code can then be redeemed in store or online by entering the code at checkout.
What is a Figleaf Boutique Gift Card code?
A Figleaf Boutique Gift Card code is an electronic code that holds a specific amount of $ funds that can be redeemed only for merchandise in Figleaf Boutique stores and/or on FigleafBoutique.com by entering the unique Gift Card code at checkout.
- The amount of $ funds associated with the unique Gift Card code are loaded at the time of purchasing a Gift Card code as a gift, or at the time of exchanging an item for store credit as per our in-store exchange policy.
- Our system automatically calculates and keeps track of the amount of $ funds associated with your unique Gift Card code!
- Figleaf Boutique management and staff does not have access to customer Gift Card codes.
- Gift Card codes are not refundable at any time.
- Gift Card codes do not expire unless Figleaf Boutique closes permanently.
- Due to COVID-19 pandemic, brick & mortar stores may be closed or have shortened hours so be sure to check our store info in the footer section of our website.